Saturday, August 11, 2012

anonymous blog reaction from "fireflies"..

I received a Facebook message about my "fireflies.." post and liked it so much that I wanted to share it:

"So I read your blog last night at 2 am and as always, enjoyed it. I must say you have a gift with words and really wish you would pursue a career (or paid hobby) in writing of some sort. Your blogs tend to give me the laugh I need at a time I need it, but it also brings some things to light. Your quirky personality makes the "not so funny" comical, but probably to those of us who know you and your quirkiness (is that even a word?). However, I am always left shocked by some of your topics. For instance, I studied the psyche of humans, but nothing you study in psychology will ever have an impact or make sense unless you hear, see or live it first hand. To hear you describe your anxiety and how it affects you is like being smacked with a brick! I, first off, want to say sorry you have to go through those feelings and physical ailments when you definitely don't deserve it. Second, I think you would be amazing at running a support group for anxiety sufferers. Ever thought about it? You might learn something more about it that you could never read about. Also, every time you talk about companionship and what you want/need makes my head spin. Most men your age do not have the maturity to make those standards and hold out for them. Props to you!! The little things you do for a girl will pay off sooner or later, but I sure hope you never get to a point where you settle for less. People deserve to get what they give and damnit, that will make a great find for you someday. She's out there, probably thinking the same way you are. She's the beautiful and quiet lady sitting in the rowdy group of friends that you are too shy to approach and vice versa. We as women are very complex and strange beings. We will leave you blown away and yet confused as hell. For that, I am sorry you have to deal with us, but when you find love, it is like nothing you have ever felt before and all the work you have to do to make it work will be worth it. Just stay away from the mean girls who thinks the world owes them everything...they will kill your need for love and send you running for the hills!

I only intended to write a few words of how much I love your blog, but obviously started rambling. I'm sorry, to an extent. I believe you should hear how much they make people think and laugh at the same time. AWESOME JOB! Looking forward to the next one..."

No comments:

Post a Comment